Monday, September 6, 2010

First Weekend Away

A few weeks ago I went down to Southern California to attend my dear friend Sally's bachelorette party. I was so excited to see my girlfriends and spend some much needed time together, but it was also the first time I had ever been away from the duder overnight, let alone three nights!

It was so much fun to spend time with my dearly beloved college friends. I miss them a lot living in Northern California, while they are all in So Cal. We definitely don't get to see each other as much as we would like, but the separation definitely makes the time we do get to spend together, that much more precious.

While it was hard to be away from the baby, I made it through and so did he and Jason ;-) It was so reassuring to know that I can leave him for a few days and have some time to be me. I think it is also good for him to know that even if mommy goes away, she is coming back. Now it's time for mommy and daddy to take a trip!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...