Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Images by Lori

Our friend Lori took some amazing holiday pictures for us.  She also did our maternity pics back when the duder was still just a peanut in mama's belly.  You can actually see a couple of them on her site under Portraits - Beautiful Bellies.  She is not only an extremely talented photographer, but a beautiful person inside and out and makes the entire experience so much fun.  Just wanted to share with you all some of the moments she captured for us!





































Seriously?  I could eat this face.  I know that sounds creepy, but I could seriously eat it, it's so adorable.







My little man











Thank you Lori for capturing this precious moments for us!

2 comments:

Sarah + Ben said...

ahhhh I just love these. She was able to capture so many precious moments!! You look so beautiful, Shiz! The colors of your outfits and the scenery are amazing together. Love Eli's jacket. So many framers!!

Lori Huneke said...

That post just melted my heart to bits! I am so glad you are happy with the pics. You guys are such a beautiful family! much love! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...