Friday, September 24, 2010

I've made a decision....

I'm in the process of going through some photos from our weekend in Temecula for Sally's wedding, because I'm trying to get this darn bloggie updated!  I realized that the only photos I want to upload of myself are of my face.  No, not because I think I'm so beautiful :-) but because I don't want to show the rest of me!!  I've lost all of my pregnancy weight, plus one pound (woo!), but it just makes me realize how much weight I needed to lose before I got prego.  So I'm getting serious now and sharing with you as a way to motivate myself.  Hope you don't mind ;-).  If I have someone to answer to other than myself hopefully I'll stick to it.  So here we go off into weightloss land....well, after tonight.  Anniversary celebration tonight...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...