Thursday, March 3, 2011

Housekeeping find

I'm hosting our book club meeting at our house tonight, so last night I went on a crazy cleaning rampage.  I was literally up until 1 this morning and then got to rise and shine at 5.  Good morning!  :-/  Of course it's still not where I want it to be, but it's definitely better than it was after several weeks of working, traveling, general not have enough timeishness (that's totally a word).  It's amazing how quickly the clutter can pile up.

So part of my rampage last night was mopping the floor.  As many of you know, we put in the laminate wood flooring a few months ago and with the last few days of dampness and the dogs going in and out, it was looking not so great.  So I pulled out my Bona mop and spray and away I went!  This stuff is so, so, so easy to use and I must say that the floors look fab (you can use it on real wood too)!  You just spritz some spray and use the super lightweight mop (it kind of resembles a large swiffer) and you're done.  I did the whole downstairs in probably 10-15 minutes.  I actually have to thank Cory and Sarah for introducing it to us after Cory put the floors in.  Thanks guys! 


2 comments:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

I don't know if you check this but I gave you the Stylish Blog Award, because I love you : )

Shilo and Jason said...

Thank you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...