Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5 Years

I honestly cannot believe that it has been 5 years since our wedding day.  The time has absolutely flown by, which I guess means that we have been having fun right?  I still cannot believe how lucky I am to have found such an amazing man to spend the rest of my life with.  I wish that I could say it was love at first sight, but it only took us four years of high school and almost three of college to figure it out!  When we did figure it out though, there was no question.  We have had an amazing ride over the past 9 and a half years of being together.  I really can say that it has been quite a roller coaster with big dips and exhilarating highs and we're still here riding :-)  Jason, I loved you so much on the day that we said our vows, but it's nothing compared to how I love you today.  You are everything that I could want in a partner.  Thank you for loving me no matter what and making me feel like I am your everything.  Most of all thank you for giving me the most amazingly beautiful child.  You and he are my life, my heart and my soul and I thank God for blessing me so unbelievably with both of you.  I can't wait for the rest of our journey together!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...