Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Working Girl

It is hard being a working-mom. Most days I do pretty well and am so busy that the day pretty much flies by and I actually enjoy my job most of the time, which is pretty crazy in itself. I love the people that I work with and I like the challenge. Today though, is one of those days when it's just plain hard. I made the mistake of running to Safeway to grab some things for dinner (Grandpa and Uncle Adam are coming over!!). I was standing in the aisle trying to find some form of organic yogurt and then I heard it....a crying baby. I literally had to physically restrain myself from running down the aisle to comfort someone else's child. I felt like a crazy person. And now all I want to do is squeeze my baby and I have no ability to focus which is probably why I am turning to my little bloggie. :-) Is it quitting time yet?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...