Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catching Up.

We have been busy little bees the past few months and it doesn't look like it's going to slow down any time soon. I've got a ton of pictures that I want to share, but haven't had time to blog about them, so I'm just going to share the pics and videos and try to caption them in a series of "catching up".

A few months ago I had the opportunity to get together with some of my girlfriends from high school at a park in Pleasanton. It was so much fun to see them and their little munchkins.


Sarah and Zoe; Michelle and Camryn; Brittany, Lucy, Clark and Brady (on my left); Me and the duder.
My beautiful bestie Sarah with Elijah and her gorgeous little Zoe.


The duder and his Sophie giraffe.


Eli and Clark were very good at sharing toys.


We've recently done a complete overhaul on the downstairs. We ripped up all the carpet and put down hardwood flooring. Loving it! We also put a couch and a loveseat in the family room, replacing the cinema seating we had before, and put up picture walls.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...