Friday, November 5, 2010

Really?

So I know that I have not updated the blog in a while, but I have been having major computer problems so we (meaning Jason) wiped the entire thing.  This has unfortunately been followed by Elijah's 7th ear infection in 6 months.  Poor little thing just cannot get over these things!  The antibiotic that he was put on last week unfortunately was not killing the bacteria and so now he is on yet another antibiotic and has been battling 102-104 degree fevers for the last 48 hours.  Needless to say we are all emotionally and physically exhausted.  So when he finally went down tonight, I thought, I am going directly downstairs and I am updating the blog.  I started a post about our recent trip to Mass. and when I added all the pictures I got a message saying essentially "sorry your out of storage space on Picassa - you need to buy more".  Alright fine, I use it all the time, I'll buy more storage because I really want to get this blog updated tonight.  So when I finally checkout after buying my storage I get a message saying "It will take 24 hours for your storage to be effective" ...... Really?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...