Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Year

One year ago today my world was completely rocked.  From the moment Elijah entered my life, I was changed forever.  I cannot imagine ever feeling worthy of this amazing and beautiful gift that God has given me.  I thank Him everyday for entrusting me with this precious life.  I have never felt more joy, fear, pride, compassion, exhaustion, awe and above all love, than I have these past 12 months.  Happy birthday my beautiful boy!!  While the weeks leading up to this day have been filled with emotions ranging from excitement to sadness, today I am so completely joyous at the blessing of your first year and so incredibly excited to watch you continue to grow and learn and spread your joy to others.  xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...