Monday, June 7, 2010

SATC2

After much waiting and anticipation Sex and the City 2 finally came out!! My bff Sarah and I had been waiting for sooooo long for it to come out. Besides that, a girl's/mama's night out was definitely in order. I met Sarah at her parents' house where I got to spend some time with her gorgeous girl Zoe. Always such a pleasure to see this girl. She is literally a mini-Sarah.

We then headed over to have some dinner at a restaurant by the theater. It was all decked out in pink and silver balloons and streamers and all of the staff had Sex and the City themed t-shirts on. It definitely got us even more excited to see the movie! We had a great dinner with Cosmos (of course!).
A little belated birthday cupcake for my dear bestie.

The movie itself was HILARIOUS! I don't care what the critics say, it was soooo much fun! Now we just need them to make a third one!

The next morning Elijah and I were lucky enough to be able to see Sarah and Zoe for breakfast. We headed to downtown Pleasanton to one of our favorite spots, The Rising Loafer. Although the service that was day was extremely slow, we still had a very nice time together. Loved watching those two munchkins together!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...