Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Teething Bites


Poor baby has started teething. He is gnawing on anything and everything he can get his gums on. He's in love with frozen teething rings and ice in his self feeders. I also want to try the pacifiers you can freeze, but I'm not sure how well they work, so if any of the mommies out there have used these, let me know! So the teething has caused a runny/stuffy nose, which has made sleeping not so much fun. Usually he sleeps for about 11 hours at night and the past few nights he has been awake every few hours. WE got a cold mist humidifier, which seems to be helping with the congestion (and is pretty darn cute if I do say so!).

He's absolutely miserable, but continues to pop out that grin for us, which actually made me sad today, because I realized I'm not going to have that big gummy, toothless grin for much longer. My baby is growing so fast and I just want to hit the pause button.

1 comment:

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Have you tried the rasberry pacifier teether? Kaylin LOVED gnawing on that thing when she was teething or frozen washclothes, wierd but she loved em. Poor baby, glad he's not losing his total cuteness with his teething pains.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...