Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Roly Poly

So we officially have a roller on our hands! Elijah was able to roll from his front to his back at two weeks, but now he is officially able to roll from his back to his front!! Very exciting. We had a preview of this a couple of weeks ago, but this time is for real! I woke up in the middle of the night last week and turned on the video monitor just to check on him and saw that he was laying on his tummy. I freaked out of course because all the experts say that babies should sleep on their backs. I went running into the nursery and flipped him on his back and he immediately flipped himself on his tummy! I couldn't believe it and was very excited, but of course I kept rolling him over until he stayed on his back. Now anytime we lay him down he doesn't stay in one place until he rolls himself up against something. The days of the baby staring where we left him are over! Before we know it, he'll be crawling! Our baby is growing so fast!

P.S. I do have a video of the rolling coming....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...