Monday, March 22, 2010

Mama's Day Out

A few weekends ago I had my first full day away from the baby. It was so nice to have a day to spend with my bestie Sarah and have some girl time. I will admit that I did miss my little man like crazy. It was an absolutely gorgeous day in the city. The sunshine was glorious with just the right amount of breeze to keep it cool. We started the day with tea at our favorite place - Lovejoy's Tea Room. We then headed down to Union Street for some strolling and shopping. Since we are both mamas, it was very nice to be able to have a few hours to just focus on ourselves. We ended the day with some delicious cupcakes from a little place on Union. I even brought some home for Jason! Quite a nice day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...