Sunday, January 24, 2010

Family Outings

Have I mentioned that we have the best baby in the world? Well if I haven't...we do :-) Yesterday we took our first all day family outing and he was a dream. We decided to visit the new Coach Factory Store at the Great Mall in Milpitas (and when I say we, I mean I begged and Jason finally said yes :-)) and then met up with our good friends Jason and Kristen for lunch in San Jose. Our little angel made a few fussy sounds when he started to get hungry, but other than that not a negative peep - just lots of smiles! It's so nice to know that we are capable of rejoining the "real world" with an infant! The folks at work got us some gift certificates to restaurants around town, which is so incredibly nice! We used one the other night and it was great to be out and about (and not having to cook!). Once again, he was perfect! He actually slept through the entire meal. He made his first official appearance at church last weekend and got to meet his extended family, which was really great! I think we are slowly starting to get the hang of this parenting thing! And yes, I know I'm testing fate by saying that! haha

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...