Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mom's night out

On Tuesday night I was able to have a night "out" (down the street to be exact, but still out of my house ;-)).  The Mountain House Mothers' Club had their annual cookie exchange and thanks to my amazing husband staying home with the little munchkin, I was able to go.  It was so nice to be able to spend a few hours with friends laughing and talking and just enjoying eachother's company.  It's so nice to be surrounded by so many great women who know exactly what you're going through.  There were almost 20 people there so I came home with a lot of cookies and some great recipes.  Can't wait for next year!



                                                          I made Rolo Cookies (yum!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...